Monday, September 19, 2011

Kisses and Gestures

Hi there my friends... today my mood - I'm a bit happy... Meet up with my best friends forever yesterday... Thanks guys! terubat juga rindu pada kalian.  Enjoy your tripping to Bangkok next month ya. I'm expecting you guys to come over my house maybe for a pajamas/pyjamas party? hehehe... and of course le kalau party cenggini, yg lelaki tu tak leh le nak joint ek!

Anyway here I want to share with all something about Kisses and Gestures. Enjoy! :)



WHAT EACH KISS MEANS:
  • Kiss on the Upperchest: I'm ready.
  • Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together.
  • Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
  • Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
  • Kiss on the Neck/Ears: I want you, now.
  • Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
  • Kiss on the Lips: I like you a lot.
____________________________________

WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
  • Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
  • Touching on the Butt: Your fun.
  • Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
  • Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, I love you for who you are.
  • Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
  • Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
  • Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
____________________________________

ADVICE:
  • If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
_______________________________________

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Post this again after reading!!
_______________________________________

IF YOU (LIKE), (LOVE), OR (MISS) SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
  • and can't get them out of your head.- then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missing will surprise you.
  • Repost this as "WHAT EACH KISS MEANS"

No comments: